Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Parkland

I loved this movie.  Knowing that this movie was made to represent what really went on that day behind the scenes makes it so much more interesting to watch. Knowing that this is an actual historical event that changed the lives of people across the country intensified this movie. Not only did I think the actors were great (Zac Efron was my favorite), but learning about Zapruder and how his life was effected was also interesting. What shocked me the most was Oswald's mother and how crazy she seemed. Im not sure if the movie just made her seem like that or if she really believed that  her son was a secret spy. Personally, I think she just wanted to get famous whether she realized that being the 'famous' mother of the assassinator of JFK was a good thing or a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment